viernes, 18 de febrero de 2011

18 de febrero. Prayers for Michele Eastmann


MARK EASTMAN NOS PIDE ORACIONES POR SU ESPOSA:

Dear brothers in Christ,

The initial results are back on my wife's biopsy and it is Hodgkins' Lymphoma. We are seeking the advice on a second pathologist, but for now this is our reality. This type of cancer is the most treatable of them all.

Our first goal is to get Michele out of the hospital. From there I don't know what happens next. Her treatment will come soon. She seems so much more at peace with this than I am. My oldest sister, Yvonne, will be here tomorrow night to help me to get the house ready and assist in a preliminary game plan for future days.

There is so much to convey, but I don't have much time. Thank you so much for all of your prayers! Please continue to pray for all of us!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario