lunes, 13 de septiembre de 2010

HOY PRESENTAMOS y Leyendas urbanas. P. Patrick Mc Menamin L.C.



EL PADRE PATRICK MC MENAMIN LC COMPARTE:

(El padre Patrick publicó esto en el Muro de facebook de Jack Keogh a propósito de su libro)

Remeber the good old days in the D.F. when men were men.....the week-ends in ranches... I still remember you taming an Arabian horse who had been closed up for a while and we had to send a helicopter to rescue from the dunghill...!!! Great times al together. I was ordained in 1981 and was some years in the A.S. in NH. From there I was sent to Mty. Mty where I have been for the past 24 years....and I hope to be here for a little more I enjoy it a lot. I was 23 years chaplin in the CECVAC (together with other schools) and at the moment I am chaplin to the I.I. and the girls of the Himmalaya. I have had this pluri-empleo thing: chaplin to the 3GF, with the diocesans, fund raising.....Great to hear from you, Jack!!! God Bless!!!

1 comentario:

  1. and great to hear from you, Patrick. You were always a great skin and I see you are keeping the Faith and keeping up the good work. I hope you read my memoir too, Our Father Maciel, who art in bed. It's just plain honest, so I am sure you would appreciate it.
    Hang in there,
    Paul [Lennon]

    ResponderEliminar